CUEFA : Support
How YOU can support CUEFA!
We greatly appreciate the hot chocolate and hot coffee being donated and sent to us on the picket line (and the donuts)! We're overwhelmed with the support from other institutions and organizations, students, and community members. Even honking your horn as you drive past is an inspiration.
We invite you to stand with us and make your voice heard by participating in this letter-writing campaign.
You can use our message suggestion or, even stronger, write your own message. It doesn't need to be long.
You can also make your voice heard and support us by writing a Letter to the Editor.
Guidelines from the Edmonton Journal:
- Letters should be under 200 words and the shorter they are, the better the chance of publication.
- Letters may be edited for length and clarity.
- Please include a phone number and address to help verify identity. These will not be published, only the name of your community.
- To avoid confusion with those having similar names, please provide your first and last name or two initials and a last name. We do not publish anonymous letters or those with pseudonyms.
- We do not usually print poetry, cartoons, or songs in this forum.
- Please send the letter in the body of an email, not as an attachment.
- Remember that not every letter can be published.
- Letters should be sent uniquely to us.
- To give as many people as possible a chance at publication, we try to limit letter writers to one published letter a month.
- Send letters to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you wish to donate dollars to help support CUEFA,
direct e-transfers can be made to: email@example.com